These candy and spicy brown sugar roasted carrots are the right simple and engaging aspect dish, excellent for a weeknight meal however elegant sufficient to your vacation desk!
Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
On the lookout for a straightforward aspect dish recipe for on a regular basis dinners in addition to being particular sufficient to deserve a spot in your vacation desk? This roasted carrots recipe is THE ONE! It’s each a little bit candy and a little bit spicy however extremely scrumptious! I serve this carrot recipe each Thanksgiving, however typically I make them justto snack on as a result of I like them a lot!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- These roasted carrots are SO good, virtually like consuming sweet! Carrots are a candy vegetable, however paired with the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar balanced with the black and purple pepper these are irresistible!
- Ease of prep! This recipe takes little or no time to prep and straightforward, no-fuss bake time!
- Roasted carrots are simple sufficient to make on a weeknight as a aspect to your rooster nuggets, but additionally they’re elegant sufficient to serve in your vacation desk!
To seek out the total recipe jump over to Imperial Sugar whom I partnered with for all the small print!
- Carrots. I like to make use of entire carrots which might be medium / giant in dimension. Simply peel them and slice them! You may as well use child carrots as a time saver!
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Gentle brown sugar. You may as well use darkish brown sugar as properly!
- Kosher salt
- Contemporary floor black
- Crushed purple pepper
- Contemporary parsley to garnish
How To Make Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
- Peel the carrots and slice every carrot into strips 4- inches lengthy and roughly 3/4 to 1- inch large. I get 6 – 8 items per carrot. Put aside. You need to use child carrots as an alternative if you happen to desire. The trick is to verify all of the carrots are about the identical dimension in order that they prepare dinner evenly!
- In a big bowl whisk collectively the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and purple pepper. Place the carrots into the bowl and stir to coat the carrots evenly with the vinegar combination. Pour the carrots and further liquid onto a big baking sheet evenly, arranging the carrots in a single layer on the pan. You’ll want to use a baking sheet with sides so any liquid doesn’t drip over the edges!
- Roast the carrots at 425°F for 25 – half-hour or till balsamic combination has thickened and carrots are a deep golden brown and tender.
- Garnish with contemporary parsley and serve instantly.
How To Retailer
These carrots needs to be saved hermetic within the fridge for as much as 3 days for greatest freshness.
Jump over to Imperial Sugar for the FULL RECIPE!
PIN FOR LATER!